Private instruction can be beneficial for every type of yoga practitioner. Beginners, those with therapeutic needs and advanced practitioners can all glean deep feelings of well being from spending one-on-one time with an experienced yoga teacher. These types of sessions allow for teachers and students to build working relationships while examining and identifying specific needs and co-creating a practice that addresses individual goals. Private instruction can be one of the best ways to begin, return or advance your experience with yoga.
Benefits of Semi-Private / Private Yoga Instruction
Similar to personal fitness training, one-on-one yoga is tailored to your specific needs. Private instruction lets you work on what makes sense for you, at your own pace and at a time that is convenient for you.
Private Yoga Sessions are Helpful When:
- – You are beginner and want to start a healthy practice without being overwhelmed or intimidated by a group setting.
- – You want to take your practice deeper and focus, in-depth, on specific asanas.
- – You want to develop a yoga or meditation practice that you can do within the comfort of your own home.
- – You have injuries (back, shoulder, knee) or health concerns (stress, arthritis, insomnia, pregnancy).
- – You are interested in working towards a specific physical goal, such as increased flexibility, balance or strength.
- – You want to target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings.
- – You want to increase your mental focus.
- – You want to incorporate yoga into your weight-loss or strength-training program.
- – You want to utilize yoga as a way to cross-train for marathons or triathlons.
With private instruction, you can deepen your practice, increase your confidence, ask questions in a confidential environment and receive personalized guidance and hands-on adjustments tailored to your individual needs.
Private Yoga Pricing:
Private Yoga Session: 50 minutes per class
One on One: $90 – $110
Duet: $60 per person
Trio: $50 per person
Small Group (4 or more): $45 per person