The Lotus Feed Retreat Center at Taylor Maid Farms rests on 108 acres of vital Sonoma coast nature. Its diverse landscape provides the most exquisite and magical experience of raw and cultivated beauty. From redwood, fir and oak forests, to thoughtfully designed circle gardens. Ocean view ridge-tops overlook colorful and hidden creek beds; The Lotus Feed Retreat Center is blessed with a full palette of wonder.The center has thoughtfully crafted the native land into a perfect classroom to dive into wild edibles and medicinals. The cultivated gardens and structures present learning experiences in permaculture and the peace and energy of the land provide a backdrop for transformation, learning and evolution.
Farm to table meals will be harvested from our stunning circle garden and prepared in an outdoor pizza oven imported from Italy. YUM!
Retreat includes food (three organic farm to table meals a day plus coffee, tea and smoothies upon waking) and all of the retreat spaces (outdoor yoga deck, indoor Bindu Yurt yoga, gathering space, pond, and gardens).
Options for Wine Tasting, Cooking Classes, Sweat Lodge led by a Shaman, Kayaking, Horseback riding, Zip Lining and MORE!
For prices and sign up options, use this link:
Just a $250 deposit holds your spot!
Eat, Play, Yoga! Dana Hot Yoga is going to Bali,July 6-12, 2017 & July 13-19, 2017 for an all inclusive Eco-LUXURY Retreat!
Think cultural immersion, laying out by the pool, visits to breathtaking beaches, colorful and nourishing food from the earth, stand up paddle board class, and a multitude of daily adventures! This is a luxury retreat (air conditioning, state of the art accommodations, attentive staff, and daily yoga classes you love from Dana Hot Yoga.
- All Accommodations is a 5 Star Rated Eco Hotel
- Two yoga classes a day in a dramatic yoga space overlooking the ocean and local volcanos.
- Three meals a day, with a specialized opening dinner and farewell party on the final night! Meals will consist of high quality, high prana ingredients which are organic and permaculture grown whenever possible.
- Deluxe round trip airport transfers. You will be met at the airport with a cold drink, refreshing face towel and escort to a waiting vehicle.
- SUP Stand Up Paddle Board Class- Bali offers some of the best stand up paddle boarding in the world. Excellent conditions for all skill levels from absolute beginner to world champion professional. All guides and instructors are licensed and professionally trained.
- Waterfall Excursion- Visit the very best waterfalls in Bali, swim in their lagoons, and zip down natural water slides. A 30 minute hike takes you to two locations, each having several tall cascades. The tour also includes a stop at a traditional market.
- Balinese offering making class. You will create a traditional offering from natural materials and flowers.
- Guided purification ritual at Tempak Siring Water Temple- This Temple is the most sacred water spring temple in Bali- Balinese Hindus from all over Bali journey to the natural springs to help cure their ailments, spiritually cleanse themselves, and return to their villages with holy water to use for a multitude of purposes.
- One Balinese Massage Spa Treatment- Fully relax and revive with a massage in an award winning Spa at the Retreat Center.
- UBUD Day Trip-Stroll around one of Bali’s most popular destinations. So many possibilities including The Sacred Monkey Forest, shops, great restaurants, museums, hikes, dance performances, temples, rice terraces and so much more..
- Coffee Plantation Excursion- Visit a coffee plantation and sample healthy teas and coffees including the world famous Kopi Luwak, the “worlds most expensive drink”. A single cup of this exclusive coffee can sell for $75 in New York or Seattle. Stroll the grounds among cacao, vanilla, papaya and many more exotic plants and trees.
- An expert concierge team to assist you in planning any additional adventures and activities. Possibilities include surfing, scuba, snorkeling, Balinese dance classes, horseback riding on the beach, cultural excursions, learning any of the Balinese arts from a master artist, and just about anything you may dream up.
*Airfare, alcoholic beverages, deluxe coffee drinks(latte etc) not included.